The Unusual Life And Captivating History Of Irma Grese And The Holocaust: The Life Of Irma Grese*****Get Your FREE BONUSES When You Download This Book!*****
If you can imagine the whole history of the world chronicled in a single book, then the happenings of the period between 1933 to 1945 can only be penned down in crimson, on sheets stained by the blood of millions of innocents. Millions of people, whose only fault was to be born in an era, where men who were drunk with ill-conceived notions of racial superiority let loose a carnage of a magnitude never seen before in the world.
Irma Grese was an SS guard who served at the concentration camps at Ravensbruck, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen, although in Bergen-Belsen, her services were rendered in the capacity of a warden. The nature and resultant efficacy of the said services can be inferred from the nick-name that the inmates of the camp gave her; “The hyena of Auschwitz”.
In an era that was characterized by the unabashed cruelty of men serving under a tyrannical dictatorship, Irma Grese stood out amidst these by virtue of her own might. Her boundless loyalty to the Nazi cause, and the unflinching hatred towards the Jews and other inmates of the concentration camps made her the female Harbinger of death and doom in these camps.
If you love learning about the history of Irma Grese and the Holocaust and what happened in those hard times, then download this book now!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – The Third Reich and the Holocaust
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – The Vicious Acts of the Concentration Camps
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – The Life and Times of Irma Grese
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – What made Irma such a Vicious Killer?
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – The Liberation of the Camps
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – The Trial and Execution of Irma
- Irma Grese and the Holocaust – How were so many People Killed in the Death Camps?
- Much, much more!
>>> Download this book today! <<<